Advertise Here!

WELCOME TO YOUR AND MY PERSPECTIVE!!

Welcome..and enjoy my blog. I hope you can be of our family because it's KAMPOENG!!

KAMPOENG is "village" at countryside in the meaning of Indonesian Languange.

Our Concept is "One Million Simple Small Act is Better Than One Big Complicated Act"

KAMPOENG

Sunday, August 24, 2008

THANKS FOR VISIT KAMPOENG!!!!!

Thank You Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

If you realize there is some widget that I added from beginning. That's Clustr Map. With that I know, where you (Kampoeng's visitor) come from. And I suprised when I saw a lot of dot at the map. I saw dots at U.S., South America, Europe, Middle East, India, China, Philippines, and Malaysia. Even from my country itself, there are visitors from Jakarta (Indonesia's capital), Jogjakarta (my hometown), Borneo, Bali, and Celebes.
At the beginning of KAMPOENG's blog, I never expect to attract people to visit this blog. Because my principle is "freedom in your right hand, respondbility in your back". KAMPOENG is my place to express my opinions. And I hope that KAMPOENG can be your place too with same purpose. I provide information, you just see and enjoy that.
Oh yeah, I know if my English is so suck and very bad. So I forgive if you disappointed for my languange. And for you know, I never copy information from others site exactly. I try to grow up and expand my skill.
Thank You.
Your sincerely,

Maverick89

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Bloggers Unite Bloggers Unite