Advertise Here!

WELCOME TO YOUR AND MY PERSPECTIVE!!

Welcome..and enjoy my blog. I hope you can be of our family because it's KAMPOENG!!

KAMPOENG is "village" at countryside in the meaning of Indonesian Languange.

Our Concept is "One Million Simple Small Act is Better Than One Big Complicated Act"

KAMPOENG

Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally...I can connect to world from my ROOM!!

Yes....Maybe you will ask from where I post my blog? At other country, like Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, and US, people can access internet connection from their home. But, at Indonesia, internet is luxury thing, and at another hand, internet is very important needs for educational person, like student. So the solution until now, we always use access from place where internet connected to computers.
That place known as warnet or "warung internet". In English, that's mean internet cafe where computers in such numbers, constructed at small box. In small box with size 1m x 1,5m, there are sofa, desk, CPU, LCD monitor, sometimes with video camera. That luxury priced 2.000-3.000 rupiah/hour or $20-$50 cents/hour. You can believe that!!! That the reality at my beloved country, Indonesia.

But still, there are many people can't afford that price. Because our GDP is $1.900/ capita. With a dolar (10.000 rupiah), many people, in middle class or poor, can survive at one day. Indonesia is full with food and material source. Anything at here is CHEAP with US standard.
Now back to problem, My PC and notebook now connected with internet via modem. With 266.000 rupiah/month or US$26/month, I can connect to world every day. So don't worry for anyone who expect my blog updated every day. Believe it, KAMPOENG never outdate and became old school. Stay in my touch!!!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Bloggers Unite Bloggers Unite