Advertise Here!

WELCOME TO YOUR AND MY PERSPECTIVE!!

Welcome..and enjoy my blog. I hope you can be of our family because it's KAMPOENG!!

KAMPOENG is "village" at countryside in the meaning of Indonesian Languange.

Our Concept is "One Million Simple Small Act is Better Than One Big Complicated Act"

KAMPOENG

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Take A Look A Video From Greenpeace


I get this video from Greenpeace. I don't know with your opinion, but I think this is.........hard to explain it...........yes, I know that video's great, but I think that's little naughty. Maybe from East people (Asian, especially Moslem) sight, that video will had negative critics. Because back from my statement, that video made someone think wrong or NAUGHTY!!! This is something which means CREATIVE. I know if, Greenpeace activists alwys make some good movie or video with precious meaning. I think they had a good work. Back to problem, the rainforest have few location at world. You can say, Brazil, Indonesia, Kongo, Papua New Guinea, or India.
On a global scale, long-term fluxes are approximately in balance, so that an undisturbed rainforest would have a small net impact on atmospheric carbon dioxide levels, though they may have other climatic effects (on cloud formation, for example, by recycling water vapour). No rainforest today can be considered to be undisturbed. Human induced deforestation plays a significant role in causing rainforests to release carbon dioxide, as do natural processes such as drought that result in tree death. Some climate models run with interactive vegetation predict a large loss of Amazonian rainforest around 2050 due to drought, leading to forest dieback and the subsequent feedback of releasing more carbon dioxide.

Yeah, forget my suck opinion. That video is inspired all of us to make many acts because forest at earth in sick condition. Maybe the right phrase is OUR FOREST IS AT DANGER AND RED CODE!!! Ok, fasten your seat belt and take a look the rest of video!!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Bloggers Unite Bloggers Unite