Advertise Here!

WELCOME TO YOUR AND MY PERSPECTIVE!!

Welcome..and enjoy my blog. I hope you can be of our family because it's KAMPOENG!!

KAMPOENG is "village" at countryside in the meaning of Indonesian Languange.

Our Concept is "One Million Simple Small Act is Better Than One Big Complicated Act"

KAMPOENG

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Picture from Indonesia

(Nikon N90x, Nikon AF 20mm lens, Aquatica Underwater Housing, Fuji Velvia film)

Grand Prize winner Hillary Atiyeh's travels have taken her from her home in, Lyon, Oregon to Holland, Lebanon, Cambodia, and beyond. While on a live-aboard diving trip in Indonesia photographing fish and coral, Atiyeh snapped photos of these local children. "The kids are always the curious ones," she says. "They were playful and I found them much more interesting to photograph than the fish. I think they thought I was interesting, too."

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Bloggers Unite Bloggers Unite