Advertise Here!

WELCOME TO YOUR AND MY PERSPECTIVE!!

Welcome..and enjoy my blog. I hope you can be of our family because it's KAMPOENG!!

KAMPOENG is "village" at countryside in the meaning of Indonesian Languange.

Our Concept is "One Million Simple Small Act is Better Than One Big Complicated Act"

KAMPOENG

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Good Bye Jacko

I watch and hear Michael Jackson's song for the first time at age 7 years old. My mother played that song from local radio. If i didn't wrong, that song is "Black or White." At that age, I still didn't understand abiut the meaning of song. But I admire jacko's performace. He's only the man who born 50 year with had wonderful gift. 

I can't express my emotion when I heard his dead. But as a Christiant, I pray for Michael, his family, and a lot of fans who inspired by his music. Thank you Jacko and farewell.



No comments:

BlogCatalog

Bloggers Unite Bloggers Unite