Advertise Here!

WELCOME TO YOUR AND MY PERSPECTIVE!!

Welcome..and enjoy my blog. I hope you can be of our family because it's KAMPOENG!!

KAMPOENG is "village" at countryside in the meaning of Indonesian Languange.

Our Concept is "One Million Simple Small Act is Better Than One Big Complicated Act"

KAMPOENG

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Indonesia Still Obama's Languange

Indonesia. The country where Obama was live and gets education like normal people. So it's not confused if Obama still can speak Indonesian languange until now. Barack Obama put on a bilingual display today while visiting the State Department. Obama, who lived in Indonesia from 1967 to 1971, until the age of ten, broke into Indonesian after being greeted by a State Dept,  named Charles Silver, knowing the President once lived in Indonesia, shouted out, "good afternoon" in the local language.

Charles Silver : Selamat siang, bapak (Good afternoon, sir)
Obama          : Terima kasih.......baik-baik saja (Thank you......I'm fine)
                 And you are......?
Charles Silver : Oooh.... I stationed at Indonesia many time
Obama          : I know it, you have excellence influence
Charles Silver : Thank you, someday I hope we can meet at Indonesia
Obama          : O yeah...I already missed my living home
Charles Silver : I ever lived at Menteng
Obama          : That's the place where rich people lived. I was at Menteng Dalam

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Bloggers Unite Bloggers Unite