Advertise Here!

WELCOME TO YOUR AND MY PERSPECTIVE!!

Welcome..and enjoy my blog. I hope you can be of our family because it's KAMPOENG!!

KAMPOENG is "village" at countryside in the meaning of Indonesian Languange.

Our Concept is "One Million Simple Small Act is Better Than One Big Complicated Act"

KAMPOENG

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Long Time No See.....

I guess I missed any information to share for KAMPOENG. I really sorry because until this day, I always busy with my duty as college student. For your knowledge, I still study at Gadjah Mada University at Jogjakarta. Gadjah Mada University (GMU) is maybe the top of university at Indonesia but at Asia, GMU's rank always on the lowest rank. The quality of education at Indonesia still questionable. Are we ready to set at global challenge. For now, just can say no. With my humble opinion, Indonesia need study more from progressive country, especcially at Asia, like Singapore, Vietnam, China, India, even Iran.

It's my dream to make our country, Indonesia step froward but never left behind traditional and nature value. Such as, the self-reliable people, more conservation of forest, and spread out the diversity of culture of Indonesia's people. And that's will be KAMPOENG's vision and mission. In additional news, I personally shocked with many of visitor of KAMPOENG blog. That's mean world always care with small act with big dream. Thank you for all your support and concern.

Regards,



Maverick89

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Bloggers Unite Bloggers Unite