Advertise Here!

WELCOME TO YOUR AND MY PERSPECTIVE!!

Welcome..and enjoy my blog. I hope you can be of our family because it's KAMPOENG!!

KAMPOENG is "village" at countryside in the meaning of Indonesian Languange.

Our Concept is "One Million Simple Small Act is Better Than One Big Complicated Act"

KAMPOENG

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

INDONESIA, Wonderful Country



I am proud to be an Indonesian citizen. I'll show my nationalism with share my country, Indonesia. 2008 is Visit Indonesia Year. Every day, we have events which you can be part of our nation and nature.
Don't be fear to come in Indonesia. We are toleranted and warm nation. We welcome you. So Come to Indonesia, right now!! Be a witness of our ultimate unity in diversity.....BHINNEKA TUNGGAL IKA!!!

National Monument, Jakarta

 The Colour of Balinesse Dancer
 

Lake Sentani Festival, Jayapura

White sand at Tanjung A'an Beach, Lombok


Kuta Beach, Lombok 

Mayura Park, Lombok

  Lingsar Temple, Lombok

       Miru Temple, Lombok    


No comments:

BlogCatalog

Bloggers Unite Bloggers Unite